Address of venue:
London, W14 8UX
Please refer to our website to book accommodation: London Packaging Week
Travel and Access
Please refer to Olympia London
The following bus routes all stop within very short walking distance of the venue: 9, 23, 27, 28, 49, 391, N9, N10, N23, N27 and N28.
Kensington (Olympia) is on the London Overground network. It is one stop from Shepherd’s Bush (Central line) or West Brompton (District line). The venue is next to the station. There are also direct services to Willesden Junction, Clapham Junction and Gatwick Airport.
Hammersmith Station is a 5-minute bus ride or 15-minute walk away which provides services from Piccadilly Line, Central Line, Circle Line, Hammersmith & City Line and District Line. Alternatively, West Kensington (District Line) is an 8-minute walk away.
- From M4/A4 /M1/A1/M11/A10 take the A406 westbound to A4. Continue on A4 over Hammersmith Flyover, turn left onto the B317 (North End Road) and follow signs.
- From A3/M3 follow signs for central London, take Wandsworth or Putney bridges. From Wandsworth Bridge, turn left onto New Kings Road, turn right onto Fulham High Street, which becomes Fulham Palace Road. At Hammersmith roundabout turn right onto Hammersmith Road and follow signs. From Putney Bridge, turn left onto Fulham Palace Road and follow directions as above.
- From M2/M20/A2 follow signs to central London, take Blackfriars, London, Waterloo, Vauxhall, Southwark, Chelsea or Battersea bridges, turn left along Embankment and follow signs.
- From A12/A13 follow signs for central London towards Tower or London Bridge. Do not cross the bridge, and instead continue along Embankment and follow signs.
If you do travel by car we advise that you pre-book Parking to guarantee a space. Prices vary depending on length of stay; please check the website for further details.
’My Easyfairs’ Account
If you do not have your login details, please contact:
’My Easyfairs’ Web Shop
Tel: +44 20 3196 4333
Freight Forwarding/ Forklifts/Storage
Tel: +44 (0)121 782 4433
Form: GES Logistics ordering form
Gather and Gather
Aimee Bowe email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0)20 7598 2709
Georgina Email: Georgina@outbackrigging.com
Piped Service/ Water and waste
Please note the venue cannot provide compressed air. If you require any water & waste services for your stand, please contact us straight away as not all stands can be supplied with these.
12th August 2022
Order additional items before surcharge via the MyEasyfairs web shop
19th August 2022
Complete the Health & Safety and Risk Assessment forms
Health & Safety Form
19th August 2022
Complete and return Grid Plan firstname.lastname@example.org
19th August 2022
All stand plans and RAMS must be sent to email@example.com
· Contractor Contact Details
· Detailed Stand plans, including all measurements/dimensions
· Risk Assessment
· Method Statement
· Type of Flooring you will be using
· Electrical Plans
· Rigging Plans, if applicable
22nd August 2022
Last chance to order Graphics for your stand via the web shop
Badges and Smart Readers
Exhibitor badges: Register your stand personnel via your MyEasyfairs and badges will be available for collection onsite during build-up.
Smart Badge Readers: You may have multiple Smart Badge scanners as part of your stand package, so be sure to check in your MyEasyfairs account. These are an invaluable sales tool for your stand, allowing you to promote specific products/services and collect data on visitors to your stand. Make sure you assign your Smart Badge readers in MyEasyfairs ahead of the show and brief your stand personnel on how to employ these vital tools to maximise your ROI. If you have any queries regarding your Smart Badge readers, please contact Elisa.mcanuff